Saturday, November 14, 2009

Twilight, page 1-10.

 More like 7-10 because of the title page and stuff, but in the future I plan on doing ten pages at a time.  The longer it drags on, the more fun it is, right?  Right.

So this is how the book starts.  How... well, I don't know.  Uninteresting?  I guess it's supposed to symbolize Bella and Edward's relationship. 

First page.  Is she seriously trying to pull that showing the very end of the series before it even starts bullshit?  This is gonna bug me right 'till I get to the end now.

Chapter one begins.  Farewell gesture?  I dunno, I usually just wear whatever happens to be clean at the moment.  So, Forks is gloomy.  Alright.

And now the whining.   She loves the blistering heat?  Screw that, man.  I'd rather freeze in the snow than burn in the desert.  Okay, so her mother looks like her, except older with laugh lines.  I... don't know what Bella looks like, so what was the point of that description?  Rather bland, if you ask me.  Her mother also keeps saying she doesn't have to go.  If she hates it so much, why in the world is she going? *headdesk*

Then she describes her mother as if she's mentally disabled or something.  Mentions someone named Phil.  Doesn't say who the hell Phil is.  Sigh.  So she says she wants to go, which is a lie, and allegedly she's a terrible liar.  Oh, boo hoo, convincing lie blah blah blah.  You obviously don't have to go to Forks, you moron! 

Next ten pages whenever I feel like it, bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment